What Do We Do With Your Information?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address, mobile phone number and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
With your permission, we may send you emails or SMS about our store, new products and other updates. You also provide your permission to receive SMS from our partner's sites and selected third parties. You have the right to opt-out at any time.
We will only keep your data for as long as is necessary to operate our business. You can request to see the information we hold about you at any time by contacting
What Data We Do Store?
The personal information we collect about you includes the following:
- Your Details: name, email address, billing address, shipping address(es), mobile phone number
- Your Transactions: orders numbers, products purchased, discounts used, gift cards used, communications regarding orders
- Loyalty Rewards Scheme: points earned, points redeemed, social account sign-ups, social account shares, date of birth, gift cards issued, vouchers issued, gift cards redeemed
- Technical Information: Your IP address, password (encrypted), dates and times of logins
- Marketing Preferences: the options you set for receiving marketing communications
- Competitions: Any information you provide in regards to competitions and surveys
- Correspondence: Any communication with Customer Service.
What Are Your Rights?
Under current legislation, you have certain mandatory rights regarding your data. You will have the right to:
- Request a copy of your data
- Request any data to be corrected
- Request data to deleted if it is of no longer legally or operationally required
- Object to your data being used for profiling
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights please contact us.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time by accessing your account and updating your preferences.
Website & Payment Security
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. Shopify provides us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify's data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify's Terms of Service or Privacy Statement.